Latest Article
Experience knee pain
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Experience knee pain walking down stairs?
Just few months ago I experienced this knee pain walking down stairs, at first I didn’t mind it then it go away. But after few weeks there it goes again, most especially after waking up in the morning and go down from the bedroom.
I got curious what’s causing this knee pain walking down stairs, then it occurred to me that I’m doing a lot of sports lately. In one whole week I would at least play some ping pong (table tennis), play basketball and finally badminton. Each game would really make me feel tired because I enjoyed a lot while playing with my friends.
knee pain walking downstairs. I did a little research and found some facts that are worth sharing to other people that maybe experiencing this same pain. Well here it goes, first you need to analyze where the pain is coming from is it inside, outside, front or back of the knee?
In my case it’s in the front of the knee, according to write-ups there might be a number of reasons why there’s knee pain. If you’re experiencing inside or outside of the knee it might be cause by some tissue damage or injury. If it’s at the back of the knee it might be cause by fluid build-up that is also known as “Baker’s Cysts”.
Rid Your Body of Stress and Tension: Quick and Easy Relaxation Techniques
Actually there’s many other number of things that you need to watch out or observe why you experience this. Are there any swelling at your knees, any grinding or popping sound when standing from sitting, are you doing prolonged activities like running, walking or standing for a long period of time, accidents or slips, any of this might contribute and lead to knee pain.
(Wow didn’t expect that, that’s a lot.)
There are different treatments for different pains and different causes, going back to my case its more like cause by prolonged activity of standing and running. I’m no expert and not a doctor. I’m just sharing what works for me. Some would definitely say go see a doctor and have a check-up, have some diet if your too heavy etc. But since I didn’t fall under that, I simply tried to rest from sports for few weeks, massage my knee every night before going to sleep and after coming back to my usual activity I use some tight knee support.
Its works for me but it might not work for you. Always remember if the pain persists, go see a doctor. For me wearing the knee support is like magic no more knee pain walking down stairs.
Trying to Find Sinusitis Remedies?
I just found mine, there are hundreds or thousands of articles out there claiming to have sinusitis remedies but I guess you need to find what works for you. I’m a type of person that don’t easily get infected from cold or cough virus from other people; people you work with everyday, your classmate or even the people you see every day travelling to work or school.
But last week my daughter catch some colds and she even had a slight fever because of it. Our main suspect why she had it is because of too much chocolates and ice cream, the following day when she woke-up in the morning she said her throat is hurting. Colds and fever followed, some sinusitis remedies for children are usually visiting the paediatrician or just stay at home, take some rest, drink a lot of fluids, vitamin C and some cough and cold syrup. For our daughter it’s the latter. After few days, she is almost ok, just minor cold left and we are keeping her away from sweets and ice cream.
On the other hand, I might not easily catch cough and colds from other people, but when my daughter gets it there’s a high probability that I will catch it also. I don’t know why or I’m the only one like this. I have a theory that maybe our immune system is similar, so whatever virus she gets the virus becomes a bit resistant to our immune system. By the time it gets to me, the virus totally takes over. This is the my nth time for cough and cold then there’s sore eyes, but I guess I’ll write about it next time.
Anyway, back to picking the fast relief from the long list of sinusitis remedies for my case, the symptoms are a bit different I have a minor body ache and a sinusitis headache and this makes it worst. I already felt a sore throat on a Friday and my eyes become a bit teary. I didn’t do anything about it just continue drinking water and take some vitamin C, on the next day when I woke-up I already have a minor cold which is still ok but the thing that is killing me is having sinusitis headache. I already took some cold medicine but it didn’t take away the pain. Usually Saturday is jogging day for us, so we continue our schedule and I run about 2 km. After this I was totally wasted and the pain is still there. On Sunday was planning for a quite day and try to get some rest but for some reason I need to do some housekeeping and this make me feel wasted again with a headache.
But during the night my wife surprisingly gave me a full body massage to sooth my aching body and head, almost instantly I had a relief and fell asleep immediately. On the next day my sinusitis headache and body ache are gone and only the cold remains. So far I’m still continuing the Vitamin C. plus fluids, Calamansi or Lime juice, medicine and and plenty of sleep and hopefully within the week I’ll feel better.
Hope you can add this also on your list of sinusitis remedies, this might increase your recovery rate. But a word of caution I’m just an ordinary person just like everybody and not a doctor. Things that work for me might not work for you.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps



Comments
Post a Comment